Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Red Admiral on Purple Coneflower

 

Yes, I have delved into my magic bag of photos for another summerish shot.
____________

In other news, Loren has the day off! *cheering* This will come in handy since Carolyn and Derek have appointments with the electrophysiologist in Iowa City, a mere two and a half hours away. Loren can drive, since I am having a case of the dizzies. *makes mental note to lay off the salt* (I'm thinkin' those fries at McDonald's yesterday were a big mistake....)

I fully expect the check-ups to show that nothing has changed....."Yes Mr. and Mrs. Hoyt, I am happy to report that their weird heart rhythms are still safely weird."

Enough of this frivolity. Off to do a little school with the kiddos before launch and departure. Or maybe that's lunch and departure.

(will someone please stop moving the floor...?)
 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no Becky, have you joined my dizzy club? Can be a little disconcerting at times eh?

Deb

3/14/2006 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

It's just temporary.

Too much salt messes with fluid in my ears or something....

Thankfully, dark chocolate does not contain salt.

However, I think you and I should consider starting a "Dizzy Support Group," for which we could lobby for government funds and then siphon off the extra and become fabulously wealthy.

Whaddya think?

3/14/2006 01:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, since you know the origin of your dizziness you have been elected to lobby for government funds. I will just sit here and reap the benefits of your work...after all, I do have seniority in this dizzy thing. Hmmmm...going on 8 years now?!

Deb

3/15/2006 09:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home