Life in the Ditch
Intricacies of the milkweed bloom
Tidy field with rolls of hay
Dragonfly that took up so much time I stopped trying to identify it
Day lily...up close and personal
A third patch! I wonder if I could get paid to walk the ditches and scope out the dope....
Echinacia pallida--the Pale Coneflower (aren't Latin names cool?)
Ma discovers tractors get flat tires, too! Earl remained cheerful throughout.
A near perfect prairie rose, near the end of bloom time.
And now, Ma goes to free another flower bed from the tyranny of weeds. It doesn't pay much, and I doubt it will ever contribute to the household economy, but at least it keeps me away from the computer....
Tweet
Tidy field with rolls of hay
Dragonfly that took up so much time I stopped trying to identify it
Day lily...up close and personal
A third patch! I wonder if I could get paid to walk the ditches and scope out the dope....
Echinacia pallida--the Pale Coneflower (aren't Latin names cool?)
Ma discovers tractors get flat tires, too! Earl remained cheerful throughout.
A near perfect prairie rose, near the end of bloom time.
And now, Ma goes to free another flower bed from the tyranny of weeds. It doesn't pay much, and I doubt it will ever contribute to the household economy, but at least it keeps me away from the computer....
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home