Ma's News Nuggets
We have a real hodge-podge of subject matter today, highly indicative of the unorganized flow of Ma's mind.
For all you teachers out there, here's an idea to capture your students' attention.
I have NO plans to utilize this for our homeschooling, anytime in the near future.
And speaking of education, will the SAT survive? So far, our oldest three have taken both tests. If they seem to have reasonably similar results, I feel it can reinforce their GPA. In other words, the college admissions panel can know that I've not just been jotting down grades on a whim.
Here's a fellow who may not need to go to college. Would have been nice to have seen his blond hair, though.
On to the animal kingdom!
How's about this for a bridesmaid?
And for those apes unlucky in love, a dating service.
It's just this kinda stuff that makes it hard to believe in evolution. I think it's obvious that a few of the species neglected to evolve. And I'm not necessarily talking about the apes....
And finally, a Pickles Cartoon to give a bounce to your step,
unless you have legs like mine.
Have a real buenos jour, and all that...
Tweet
For all you teachers out there, here's an idea to capture your students' attention.
I have NO plans to utilize this for our homeschooling, anytime in the near future.
And speaking of education, will the SAT survive? So far, our oldest three have taken both tests. If they seem to have reasonably similar results, I feel it can reinforce their GPA. In other words, the college admissions panel can know that I've not just been jotting down grades on a whim.
Here's a fellow who may not need to go to college. Would have been nice to have seen his blond hair, though.
On to the animal kingdom!
How's about this for a bridesmaid?
And for those apes unlucky in love, a dating service.
It's just this kinda stuff that makes it hard to believe in evolution. I think it's obvious that a few of the species neglected to evolve. And I'm not necessarily talking about the apes....
And finally, a Pickles Cartoon to give a bounce to your step,
unless you have legs like mine.
Have a real buenos jour, and all that...
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home