Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Unidentified Objects

Went to Prairie Bridges yesterday on my way to shopping.

Behold, an unknown butterfly
 

Unknown (and previously unseen) ducks, which I tried very hard to identify, but couldn't
 

Goldenrod. Could be Early, Missouri, or something else....
 ...anyways, it's yellow.

Today I am working on the registration forms for the coming homeschooling year. Six students, and I'll have to be a LITTLE more precise on identifying and listing their books, publishers and time allotments, than I was for the above nature items.

I'm playing a CD of Bach's Branenburg Concertos. Something ordered sounding with a bit of movement to keep me typing right along.

One kid down, five to go.....

*sigh*
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home