Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Update on the travelers

Loren, Jason and Derek arrived safely in Sand Springs Ok (suburb of Tulsa) last night around 6:15. I got home from partying....I mean taking the kids to the library, McDonald's and the park....and found this IM on my computer,

"Arrived safely without TOO much trouble..."

O-kay.

I found out a little more on the phone this morning. Loren had to hit the brakes when someone pulled out in front of him and then the car started making a funny noise.

They stopped not long after at McDonald's and looked things over, rotating the front tires several times. At least I think it was rotating. It was either that or levitating....I always get those mixed up.

ANYWAYS, through either natural or supernatural means, the noise subsided.

Loren thought that perhaps a small piece of the brake shoe had broken off when he jammed on the breaks and become lodged in there somewheres, making the noise. Then, with the help of levitational therapy, it was knocked loose.

I'm fairly certain mechanical genius runs in the family. Why, just yesterday I put up a small clothesline between a tree and one of the swing sets. Don't worry, I have pictures of everything....
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home