Ma's Newsy Nuggets
This has since come out in the national news, but TRUST ME, I heard it first from my nephew Matthew. I wonder how LOTR would look, in txt....
________________
Wilson tells me he's finally found a website made for guys like him. Sadly, Wilson has discontinued blogging, making life more dull for ma's like me.
_______________
From our very own state, a democratic candidate for president. I'm not supporting Governor Vilsack, just reporting the news. But I do hear he's been endorsed by a famous yogurt company out in New Hampshire....I just can't remember their name.
Judging by his links to facebook and myspace, Governor Vilsack is a real happenin' kinda guy, though I would suggest he might want to peruse the aforementioned website.
________________
If you're like me, you weren't even aware of the ongoing "is a burrito a sandwich?" controversy....but now we have the answer.
I'm sure we'll all sleep better tonight.
Tweet
________________
Wilson tells me he's finally found a website made for guys like him. Sadly, Wilson has discontinued blogging, making life more dull for ma's like me.
_______________
From our very own state, a democratic candidate for president. I'm not supporting Governor Vilsack, just reporting the news. But I do hear he's been endorsed by a famous yogurt company out in New Hampshire....I just can't remember their name.
Judging by his links to facebook and myspace, Governor Vilsack is a real happenin' kinda guy, though I would suggest he might want to peruse the aforementioned website.
________________
If you're like me, you weren't even aware of the ongoing "is a burrito a sandwich?" controversy....but now we have the answer.
I'm sure we'll all sleep better tonight.
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home