It's grey. It's German. it's giant
First of all, I did NOT take this picture. I mean, we have rabbits hereabouts, but nothing quite that extreme.
No, I "borrowed" this from Daily Mail. I could have linked to the article, but there were just too many bodacious babes in the sidebar.
Pictured above is Karl Szmolinsky, a German farmer who breeds grey German Giant rabbits. That bit o' fluff in his arms weighs 10 kilograms, or around 22 pounds.
(son Jason thought this photo had been digitally altered, but I think it's just a matter of the camera closing in on the forefront of the picture. I don't know how to describe what I'm talking about, other than to say I've noticed it when I photograph two objects the same size, and the one in front appears exaggeratedly large)
The funny part of the short article mentions that North Korea had contacted this farmer to aid them in their rabbit breeding program (or as the Mail writes, programme).
So, one has to wonder if N. Korea is thinking food source or an alternative conveyance for nuclear weapons...
I trust Pat Robertson is keeping himself apprised.
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home