Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Near and far sight

  

I'd like you to meet someone.

Her name is Lisa Gullman. Some of you might know her as MoM.

Good ol' MoM :-) She holds many titles.

Christian mother of ten! Mother-in-law to one. Wife (and partner) of bamboo salesman. California person. Parent of LeTourneau students. Graduate of LeTourneau. Married to graduate of LeTourneau. (correct me if I'm wrong, MoM :-)

Unceasing optimist. Witty. Active in church and community.

Member of M.O.C.K. :-D Had a recent birthday, too. (sorry I missed that, MoM :-(

Chauffeur to kids' activities and writer of humorous anecdotes.

And now, about to do battle with cancer. Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.

Won't you please pray for MoM and her family? She has been a real encouragement to me and also our family, through prayers and gifts over the last several years.

God bless you, Lisa.
 

2 Comments:

Blogger tank said...

Huh, I just saw my mom's comment from a couple days ago. Or maybe I should say "Janette's" comment. Can't I be "daughter" without being "kid"? It's not like I call her "Mommy."

Thanks for helping me find the correct definition of "soffit."

1/23/2007 01:00:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

But Tank, I didn't really help you...you found everything out for yourself. (that way, if flic gets mad at you, I won't be involved..heh, heh)

And just for the record, I still get called "Mommy" by several of my...*cough*...older offspring. I blame my husband, since that's how he referred to me when they were babies.

Old habits are hard to break.

1/23/2007 02:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home