Update on Rebecca
Not me.
This is the only Grandma Hoyt my kids will ever know and I have a little more information than was posted yesterday.
Rebecca broke her pelvis, not her hip. (not sure which of the bones they are referring to, but I assume it is the ilium) There is nothing they can do for this except let it heal.
Her arm is broken above the elbow and she experiences pain when moving, mostly from her arm.
It is my understanding that she will be seen by an orthopedist today.
Thanks to everyone who is praying for her and Lowell. (Loren's dad)
Tweet
This is the only Grandma Hoyt my kids will ever know and I have a little more information than was posted yesterday.
Rebecca broke her pelvis, not her hip. (not sure which of the bones they are referring to, but I assume it is the ilium) There is nothing they can do for this except let it heal.
Her arm is broken above the elbow and she experiences pain when moving, mostly from her arm.
It is my understanding that she will be seen by an orthopedist today.
Thanks to everyone who is praying for her and Lowell. (Loren's dad)
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home