A few stormy notes
We had some fast moving thunderstorms move through the state in a long sweeping arch of redish redar.
Some hail and brief gusty winds....
....which knocked over the bird feeder.
The finch food compartment was smashed and two of the four hanger thingies are now kaput. (you can see one off to the left, another on the right was mostly broken off)
I found the little round hanging feeder over by the grain bins on the other side of the house.
Through it all, Rocky remains unperturbed...
...silently looking over his domain at the end of the day.
I will have a detailed prayer request tomorrow, but a quick nutshell before hitting the hay:
Alina Severs. Family is in our church. She is working down in Des Moines as a lobbyist.
Played Ultimate Frisbee on Thursday, slipped on damp grass and conked her head.
Concussion, short term memory loss. Does see some improvement, though what she remembers is what she is being told by her mom and sister.
Frustrating and worrisome.
Great Christian young lady, so please pray for her and I do thank you.
Now I must get to bed...still not feeling well from this silly virus and need my sleep.
Tweet
Some hail and brief gusty winds....
....which knocked over the bird feeder.
I found the little round hanging feeder over by the grain bins on the other side of the house.
Through it all, Rocky remains unperturbed...
I will have a detailed prayer request tomorrow, but a quick nutshell before hitting the hay:
Alina Severs. Family is in our church. She is working down in Des Moines as a lobbyist.
Played Ultimate Frisbee on Thursday, slipped on damp grass and conked her head.
Concussion, short term memory loss. Does see some improvement, though what she remembers is what she is being told by her mom and sister.
Frustrating and worrisome.
Great Christian young lady, so please pray for her and I do thank you.
Now I must get to bed...still not feeling well from this silly virus and need my sleep.
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home