Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Holiday Time

What noted holidays fall upon the date of March 20?

Proposal Day

Big Bird's Birthday

and my personal favorite...

Extraterrestrial Abductions Day (anyone who has personal experiences they would like to relate to me should send a synopsis in an email. I may be able to include some of these into a future autobiographical work, "Ma Hoyt: The Life Of a Shapeshifter.")

I am terribly sorry about not posting the holiday for yesterday and it is my grave duty to inform everyone that we've missed out on something truly special,

Poultry Day.

Yes, I know. And me without even a rubber chicken to my name.

But yesterday was also...

The Return of the Swallows of Capistrano.

This is pretty important since it reminds us of the fact that it's bird migration time and Ma should really plan her little "get away," very soon, or it will be too late for this year.

Which is why I should go take a nap and rest up for my vacation.
 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I think she just asked for a rubber chicken as a gift....

3/20/2007 05:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home