It's Plantin' Time !
Farmer Fry arrived this morning with the planter. It's a gorgeous day, sunny and much less humid. The whole world smells delicious with the freshly turned earth mixed with the scent of leftover apple blossoms.
Also seen...a nice crop of dandelions in the back yard :-)
Carolyn has diligently picked all the yellow weedy flowers in the front yard, earning herself some extra game time and ensuring that we do not lose lawn esteem points with the neighbors.
Oh, here's another bright spot to my morning...remember that four plus hours of back breaking work yesterday? Well the scale showed a loss of 1.5 pounds so I guess we know what Ma has to keep doing.
Today I hope (post posting--after all, first things first) to finish up the school week with Nolan, clean four bathrooms at the church, mow the far lawn and dig up a short bed that is filled with crabgrass. And also plant as much as possible.
I might try to work in fixing supper for the family. We'll see. And maybe I'd better fold that neglected laundry. It's getting rather annoying having to run downstairs to get a clean pair of socks. (maybe we should have a contest to see how many present participles one can put in a sentence...)
But before I race to the day, here's a little warning for you ipod freaks....
Tweet
Carolyn has diligently picked all the yellow weedy flowers in the front yard, earning herself some extra game time and ensuring that we do not lose lawn esteem points with the neighbors.
Oh, here's another bright spot to my morning...remember that four plus hours of back breaking work yesterday? Well the scale showed a loss of 1.5 pounds so I guess we know what Ma has to keep doing.
Today I hope (post posting--after all, first things first) to finish up the school week with Nolan, clean four bathrooms at the church, mow the far lawn and dig up a short bed that is filled with crabgrass. And also plant as much as possible.
I might try to work in fixing supper for the family. We'll see. And maybe I'd better fold that neglected laundry. It's getting rather annoying having to run downstairs to get a clean pair of socks. (maybe we should have a contest to see how many present participles one can put in a sentence...)
But before I race to the day, here's a little warning for you ipod freaks....
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home