Only Eleven Days Late
But Nolan is eight.
(Apologies for the blurriness, but the flash is delayed and Ma gets all nervous waiting for something to happen)
Luckily, it took Nolan 3 tries, or I wouldn't have caught him mid-blow.
I think he was nervous, too.
Ethan explains how one wears the notebook paper wristlets he crafted just today.
We always get a "unique" gift or two from siblings.
"Winnie the Pooh!

Nolan is almost beside himself with excitement, thinking I have given him a real sword....("Yeah, in your DREAMS")
Also on the table are a hot rod car--which he really likes--and "Oh, an edu-ca-tional book."
Melinda's hand is explaining that this is a bubble sword.

Which of course has to be road tested...

...and seems to work right well.
The other younger kids got out make-shift swords or "real" plastic ones and set about popping as many bubbles as possible.
I foresee a large replacement bottle of bubble mix being bought.
Soon.
As well as another diet segment.
Tweet
(Apologies for the blurriness, but the flash is delayed and Ma gets all nervous waiting for something to happen)
Luckily, it took Nolan 3 tries, or I wouldn't have caught him mid-blow.
Ethan explains how one wears the notebook paper wristlets he crafted just today.
"Winnie the Pooh!
Nolan is almost beside himself with excitement, thinking I have given him a real sword....("Yeah, in your DREAMS")
Melinda's hand is explaining that this is a bubble sword.
Which of course has to be road tested...
...and seems to work right well.
I foresee a large replacement bottle of bubble mix being bought.
Soon.
As well as another diet segment.
Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
Meal, dessert, and movie?
Ah yes.
He picked hot dogs, apple salad and cornbread.
I think he picked corn bread not so much because he liked it, but he knows a couple of people don't.
In the end he didn't even EAT cornbread, since I let Ethan off, mentioning he was getting enough "bread" with his bun.
The dessert was Crazy Cake with ice cream. Again, I think he might have picked Crazy Cake because he knows Derek doesn't like it :-D
Who knows the mind of that kid?
The movie will be Mulan, though I was told he first picked out Monsters Inc.
Post a Comment
<< Home