Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Break time!

Ma has been a very good girl and gotten a good third of the lawn mowed, and it is only noon!

And here's another shocker I forgot to tell you about....I am off Diet Cherry Coke!

Yes, it is true. And I don't know which is more shocking...that news or the excessive use of exclamation points.

!

You can call me Gatorade Ma.

Between Marilyn Cornelius (family camp), the husband and Mrs Felts getting after me this summer, I have seen the electrolytes AND the error of my ways.

My last Diet Cherry Coke was a coupla days ago and so far, my sanity seems to be holding out.

But enough of this chit chat. Second meal's over and break's at an end.

Precipitation has entered northwestern Iowa and even now I can see haze on the horizon. Doppler radar shows it to be at least five counties away but I had better get crackin'.

What's more, the mower gas may not hold out till I am done....OH the agony.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home