In only 73 short pictures...with captions...
Now, this may sound like too many photos, but I timed it and made it through reading every caption in just under 12 minutes. And that included getting distracted by typos :-p
I'm sorry that I missed taking some photos from Saturday night through Sunday noon. Everyone was getting exhausted, even sturdy Ma. Plus, I'd feel a little funny snapping flash during Sunday morning, even if it was the end of camp.
But mostly, I just forgot.
Tweet
![]() |
| Allison Bible Church Family Camp 07 |
I'm sorry that I missed taking some photos from Saturday night through Sunday noon. Everyone was getting exhausted, even sturdy Ma. Plus, I'd feel a little funny snapping flash during Sunday morning, even if it was the end of camp.
But mostly, I just forgot.
Tweet

The Progeny

1 Comments:
Nope, I wasn't wearing shoes. It occurred when I was shoveling sand for the volley ball court. Can't wear shoes in sand! ;) Cool pics, btw.
Post a Comment
<< Home