Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Carolyn becomes a teenager!

I'm only two days late posting these pictures of Carolyn's birthday that was three days early. On Wednesday she'll get to go on the Internet :-)

The official blowing of the candles on the official cheesecake


First the obligatory (and sometimes strange) presents from siblings....
...Wow! A toy car from Trevor!

I liked the note that went along with Nolan's present.


Hey, a crocheted jump rope from Melinda :-)


Now to presents from parents, i.e. Mommy.

Easy Spanish crossword puzzles.


There were also a couple of horse books, but that photo was blurry.

A Spanish bible !


Huh...what's this? "It's a book...she got another book."
"No, it looks a little different..."

Ahhh...drawing implements :-)

If you look closely in the lower right corner you will see Nolan's replication of the "Don't Tread on Me" flag.

Not sure if this applies to his own person or whether it's indicative of revolutionary tendencies, but I'm sure we'll find out by the time he turns thirteen.
 

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I've been following your blog for some time but was unable to comment. I finally signed up for a gmail account so I can comment on my favorite blogger sites! :-)
Have enjoyed getting to know Sharon, and had fun meeting Kendra on Saturday (did she tell you I shocked her when I recognized her at the concert?).
I LOVE to read and these days we're so busy that sometimes the only reading I get done is keeping up with my favorite bloggers.
Keep up the good work!

11/07/2007 06:47:00 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Well "Hey there," Kimberly :-)

You know, you really shouldn't encourage me....heh, heh.

11/07/2007 07:44:00 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Happy birthday, Carolyn! :)

11/07/2007 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Ha! I would have recognized you quicker if you'd used the name 'Kim.'

*bangs head against wall*

11/07/2007 07:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home