Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Sunday, December 02, 2007

After the storm

The electricity never went out for more than a few seconds, just blinked enough times to freeze my computer and lose all my happy tabs :-( Our Internet was down starting in the early afternoon, yesterday.
Not a great picture but the best I could do while leaning around the screen door. Afraid I've become rather soft due to the indulgence of a garage that has a floor you can drive onto and working openers that I control from the seat of my regal vehicle with the mere tap of a finger on my remote.

Ahhhh, the good life :-)

Dry air worked it's way into the storm yesterday and so we did not get all that we could have, though things were bad enough to force the cancellation of several presidential candidates' visits to Iowa yesterday.

The Lord works in mysterious ways, heh, heh.

So glad the electricity stayed on! I know I was certainly praying hard while sweeping the church yesterday afternoon as that would have been a real disaster if the power had gone off, forcing me to discontinue my janitorial nirvana. (again, heh, heh)

Off to church then and say...someone had better get two kids and themselves ready...
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home