Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Monday, March 31, 2008

Ma Joke #5

 
Two Ma-husbands meet up after their weekend leadership conference at church...

M-h#1 - "Hey, how are ya, brother?"

M-h#2 - "Never better. My wife started a blog and it has changed our entire relationship!"

M-h#1 - "You let your wife have a blog ? Haven't you basically ceded authority over to her? She could be espousing viewpoints you have no control over. I have to believe you've crossed a dangerous line, my friend."

M-h#2 - "No, no...you're missing the whole point. Ever since she started writing on the blog she doesn't talk to me as much...*grins*...leaves me more time for meditation and prayer."
 

4 Comments:

Blogger Thainamu said...

Ha! Do I have to admit how close to home this is??

And here's a conversation from our house:

Me: blah, blah, blah about something
He: What? When did that happen?
Me: What?? Don't you read my blog?? You said you would read my blog.

3/31/2008 02:36:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

*immense sigh of relief*

See, I've had this simmering in the "drafts" section since last October...

3/31/2008 03:15:00 PM  
Blogger Thainamu said...

What else you got cooking in there?

3/31/2008 06:38:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Not that much, really. I didn't put this "joke" up before because I thought a few people might take offense.

Apparently I've grown more calloused since last fall.

3/31/2008 07:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home