The Diet Report
Well, Ma is pretty stinkin' happy since she has lost six pounds with the 11-day Idiot Proof Diet :-)
I have two confessions to make: I modified the diet by guessing on the meals for each day, and also adding a chocolate or two, most days.
And yesterday, I had four bites of homemade vanilla ice cream at the fair, after Trevor couldn't finish his. (the little squirt)
Then too, I hit the diet at an opportune time since I'd (apparently) lost 4 pounds previously, which means in reality...
...I've lost 10 pounds in just over 2 weeks :-D
Respectable, again.
Even so, I'm gonna be good and hit the treadmill before breakfast.
Tweet
I have two confessions to make: I modified the diet by guessing on the meals for each day, and also adding a chocolate or two, most days.
And yesterday, I had four bites of homemade vanilla ice cream at the fair, after Trevor couldn't finish his. (the little squirt)
Then too, I hit the diet at an opportune time since I'd (apparently) lost 4 pounds previously, which means in reality...
...I've lost 10 pounds in just over 2 weeks :-D
Respectable, again.
Even so, I'm gonna be good and hit the treadmill before breakfast.
Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
You know, I really am getting worried that there won't be enough of you left for a family photo at Christmas. I think you should ease up, you know, for the sake of the children.
I wouldn't worry. My problem is that I don't advertise when I gain weight, so people just hear about the occasional weight loss sessions.
As to the Christmas picture, I'm afraid it was taken on Memorial Day. And with me at my apex. I looked twice as wide as everyone in the picture, but that's the penance I must pay.
Post a Comment
<< Home