Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Think Pink

Our raspberries are coming on nicely. Crushing two cups and adding them (with a little sugar) to a large container of plain yogurt is---the---best!

Luscious stuffish.
___________

As Derek and I were passing back through Waterloo yesterday, I stopped to do the weekly shopping. For the sake of brevity, I bought most everything at the Wal*Mart superstore, even though I'm not keen on their grocery section.

Wouldn't you know it, Ma being out of her element, forgot something. (can't seem to cope unless I go through the same flight plan in the same store, every week) Anyway, we are dangerously low on the vital pink stuff, baloney....which is actually turkey baloney.

I'll let you know if the kids (especially Ethan) survive.
___________

Only 9 days left for the Breast Cancer Site to accumulate 10 million clicks and get 100 extra free mammograms. They're only up to 56% so it doesn't look hopeful....still, no sense in giving up, now!

Once at the site simply click on the pink button that says, "Click Here to Give-it's FREE!"
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Be sure to tell us, at least us, when you get results from Derek's checkup.

9/23/2008 07:45:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Of course, ma chère :-)

The doc said it would take a while to get back all the results from the MRI.

9/24/2008 09:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home