'Nuther Good Day
Be-CAUSE...
It really doesn't take that much to make me happy.
Tweet
- I went shopping
- NO ONE MADE TROUBLE AT HOME while I went shopping
- Got me a turkey. Ethan pleaded for the 21-pounder, but I sensibly stuck with the 15-pound bird.
- Found out you CAN drive down the road with only 8 pounds of air in your tire
- Ma stopped and found an air hose and got the lady to make a call when it didn't work...and then filled up the tire :-) I always knew I was mechanically inclined.
- Found the heating company--even though they are identity-sign-challenged--and picked up the pipe insulation, and didn't even faint despite dead animal-odor beside building
- Remembered to stop at pharmacy for Derek's heart medication (yes, Son, you can live another day!)
- Drove home without crashing
- Did a quick clean of the fridge before putting food away
- Make crackerjack soup out of turkey leftovers
- Ordered Christmas photo cards online from Wal-Mart (now I can start fabricating stuff for the letter)
- I get to crawl between flannel sheets, tonight :-D
It really doesn't take that much to make me happy.
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home