Oh! [updated]
So, I'm getting ready to go out and clear out some snow that had blown back in the drive, so that the girls could safely get off the road when they come up later today.
Then Trevor comes into the room and says,
"Mommy...didn't you know that Ardith and Sharon are sleeping on the couch?"
?????
Those little stinkers!
I do believe that is Sharon's car I see out by the garage...
{Correction: one little stinker. Apparently Trevor cannot count, which indeed, makes HIM a little stinker, making two stinkers, again. Sharon is here and Ardith will make her way up sometime today}
Tweet
Then Trevor comes into the room and says,
"Mommy...didn't you know that Ardith and Sharon are sleeping on the couch?"
?????
Those little stinkers!
I do believe that is Sharon's car I see out by the garage...
{Correction: one little stinker. Apparently Trevor cannot count, which indeed, makes HIM a little stinker, making two stinkers, again. Sharon is here and Ardith will make her way up sometime today}
Tweet

The Progeny
3 Comments:
I'm somewhat curious as to how he mistook Sharon for "Sharon and Ardith" ... I mean, Ardith is small, but so is Sharon. Double vision perhaps? Maybe he's already gotten the Hoyt eyesight and is in line for some glasses.
Exactly. Even when I went out to the living room and saw one person, went back and questioned him, "Are you sure it was Sharon and Ardith?"
He responded in the affirmative.
However, I can't bring it up anymore because now he's embarrassed.
There is a family resemblance. Perhaps he saw Sharon twice and thought he was seeing them one at a time.
Post a Comment
<< Home