"Call us if you get incapacitated" {updated}
Waiting for el hubbo to come home from la dentisto.
Loren went in for his permanent crown on the tooth that broke apart last month. Also, our dentist is going to dig out that sliver of wisdom tooth that was left in by the Mayonnaise Guys, last April.
I couldn't convince Loren to take Kendra with him, in case he didn't feel like driving back, himself. It's been my experience with Loren, that if anything can go awry with a procedure, 85% of the time, it will.
But being wrong in this instance would be absolutely fine :-)
Also, I was going to post old pics from the past....but Blogger is being goofy, so maybe I can get those on later this evening.
Anyway, Loren having his teeth worked on means soft foods this evening....omelets and applesauce for supper, and...I'm thinkin'....chocolate pudding.
Yep.
{4:23...the Loren is back and all is well! The dentist, upon looking again at the wisdom tooth site, agreed that slow healing is taking place and that it is best to leave things as they are. Maybe it will be all healed up before 2010...}
Tweet
Loren went in for his permanent crown on the tooth that broke apart last month. Also, our dentist is going to dig out that sliver of wisdom tooth that was left in by the Mayonnaise Guys, last April.
I couldn't convince Loren to take Kendra with him, in case he didn't feel like driving back, himself. It's been my experience with Loren, that if anything can go awry with a procedure, 85% of the time, it will.
But being wrong in this instance would be absolutely fine :-)
Also, I was going to post old pics from the past....but Blogger is being goofy, so maybe I can get those on later this evening.
Anyway, Loren having his teeth worked on means soft foods this evening....omelets and applesauce for supper, and...I'm thinkin'....chocolate pudding.
Yep.
{4:23...the Loren is back and all is well! The dentist, upon looking again at the wisdom tooth site, agreed that slow healing is taking place and that it is best to leave things as they are. Maybe it will be all healed up before 2010...}
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home