Feeling Bad
So I said to myself, "Ma? Why should other people feel good when you feel bad?"
And suddenly I started feeling better.
I'm kidding.
However, as the general miseries continue, I was reminded of a link I've wanted to share.
First of all, there is absolutely nothing "bad" about the post I will link. It does, however, come from a blogger who can be somewhat irreverent at times, or off color, or whatever. I don't check it out every day, but once in a while...and I did so last week and discovered this.
Now I haven't read all the fine print along the sides, but if one sticks to the actual post, there should be NO PROBLEM.
That's the extent of my disclaimer.
Iowa Hawk is a conservative commentator who can be extremely funny. But this post isn't one of them...
So if all you want are rainbows in your life, consider skipping.
Tweet
And suddenly I started feeling better.
I'm kidding.
However, as the general miseries continue, I was reminded of a link I've wanted to share.
First of all, there is absolutely nothing "bad" about the post I will link. It does, however, come from a blogger who can be somewhat irreverent at times, or off color, or whatever. I don't check it out every day, but once in a while...and I did so last week and discovered this.
Now I haven't read all the fine print along the sides, but if one sticks to the actual post, there should be NO PROBLEM.
That's the extent of my disclaimer.
Iowa Hawk is a conservative commentator who can be extremely funny. But this post isn't one of them...
So if all you want are rainbows in your life, consider skipping.
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home