Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Internet Slacker

I is.

But we've been very busy!

And here's a sampling of what's been going on...

The Blue Room is finished!

I didn't help with this, the scrapers were Ethan, Kendra and probably Loren (can't remember) and the painters were Loren and Kendra.

We moved out all the kids' computers, earlier, and now the piano is in one corner...

...and my computer in another.
Loren's desk and computer remain were they have been.

So that's a glimpse. The rest of the day involves food preparation and peoples arriving for our Memorial Day meal.

Everyone will be here, including el Justino :-)

Many grilled meats and salads will be consumed. Now I must return to cleaning the counters in my continuing attempts at pretension of neatness.
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Hayley said...

Love your blue room! Beautiful!

And pretension of order?

Do like I do and stuff it all into the closets. (always bad when my mil comes and looks IN the closets, though!) :) Sure makes those counters look clean, though!

5/23/2009 08:51:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

I have used that method extensively, though it has backfired on occasion.

Once I hid a bunch of messy kids clothes in a sack and forgot about it until someone's Easter outfit was way too small to be worn.

5/24/2009 08:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home