Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Monday, June 22, 2009

Late Night Goodness

Yes, I know I shouldn't be up this late, but I was watching the last half of Pride and Prejudice with the older kids.

Here's a more complete set of pictures from Saturday's mini-outing to The Big Marsh.

Little Boys - Big Marsh


FYI, we had some raucous weather in Iowa last night...lotsa rain and a few reported tornado touchdowns. They were all small, I believe. And we didn't even get any wind or hail at our place. The twisters were just south of us; a home and hog lot were damaged near Dike.
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Wilson said...

My goodness! Living the high life, are we?

6/22/2009 05:07:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Oh yes. Dumps and swamps. I know you are jealous.

6/22/2009 05:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home