Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I don't care WHAT the weather guys say....

...it's drippy hot out there.

As in, mowing-with-sweat-running-down-into-your-eyes hot.

And, weedwhacking-with-more-dampness-all-over, hot.
_____________

Tonight we shall celebrate Loren's 58th birthday, two days early. Kendra has today off, and Thursday is another of our Un-dates. Also, tomorrow I am taking Derek in to Waterloo for El Biggo Shoppingo pour Collegeo. Should be an ALL-DAY event, with the traditional luncheon at Arbyo's.

Also tomorrow, the electric dudes--who have been working on putting in new poles all down the line, for several weeks--informed us that the electricity will be off from approximately 8-12, in the morning.

I'm definitely getting up by 7 to take my shower! After that, the family is on their own, as Derek and I take the Green Dragon Lady Lincoln to acquire much stuffs, including the weekly shopping.

But first, the meatloaf. Meatloaf is the poor man's steak, and it looks like Loren is having steak for his birthday dinner, tonight.

Oh, and Green Tomato Pie.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home