Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another Day, Another Breakdown

I posted this picture on Facebook earlier, but you can't have too much redundancy, I always say.


See the pretty (old) swing sets? See the line draped between them? See the flapping cloths hanging from the line, just waiting to attract birds?

It started last night, in a fit of efficiency.

I thought I'd just whip off about 4 loads of laundry, and finish up the drying after (most) everyone went to bed.

When starting the last load for the dryer, however, I was met with a shrieking, ear-splitting noise that soon had me popping the lid.

After I regained consciousness, that is.

Loren's been working hard on the cars of late, so I didn't want to say, "Oh man, I REALLY need the dryer fixed!"

I related the deal this morning and said I could get along for a while.

Digging out my trusty clothesline from the last time this happened, I rearranged our trusty swing sets and utilized the trusty clothespins.

Truly finding my inner-pioneer Ma, I was.

Meanwhile, Loren turns on the dryer and it works just fine.

I guess that's good, right?
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home