Anniversary Getaway - later that evening...
I've hit all my places of interest, so far today :-D
Idragged Loren kicking and screaming coaxed my husband to free admission at art museum. We even saw some works by Picasso, Cézanne, and Salvador Dali. Dali's kinda...bizarre, but there was a WON-derful piece there, "Bullfight #1."
Well, I thought it was pretty cool.
(Carolyn...there were sculpted busts of Marcus Aurelius and Hadrian!)
Walking into the museum places one in a two-story atrium, with many MANY plants--some nearly as high as the ceiling. As we were descending the stairs to go out, Loren commented,
"This would make a great house."
"Well, I wouldn't want to have to do all the watering!"
"Oh, we'd get rid of the plants."
And there you have it :-)
Also saw Robin Hood and enjoyed that, minus the ear-splitting previews that may have blown out the speakers, heh, heh.
In the old days, you could take a baby into the theater and nurse it asleep for the show, but no more...
Ah well, must stop before the limitations of this laptop keyboard annoy me any further.
Might post again tomorrow, if you ask me nice.
Tweet
I
Well, I thought it was pretty cool.
(Carolyn...there were sculpted busts of Marcus Aurelius and Hadrian!)
Walking into the museum places one in a two-story atrium, with many MANY plants--some nearly as high as the ceiling. As we were descending the stairs to go out, Loren commented,
"This would make a great house."
"Well, I wouldn't want to have to do all the watering!"
"Oh, we'd get rid of the plants."
And there you have it :-)
Also saw Robin Hood and enjoyed that, minus the ear-splitting previews that may have blown out the speakers, heh, heh.
In the old days, you could take a baby into the theater and nurse it asleep for the show, but no more...
Ah well, must stop before the limitations of this laptop keyboard annoy me any further.
Might post again tomorrow, if you ask me nice.
Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
I'm asking nicely! Please?
Also, are Roman emperors Carolyn's heroes?
She was reading a book for history that covered those dudes.
Post a Comment
<< Home