Yes, I KNOW
I know some people have gotten a Christmas letter with no picture included. This is quite possibly because I, in my hurry to get the letters out by Saturday, forgot to put pictures in a few of the letters.
As in, all 70.
Fear not! I have, just today, mailed out all the photocards to each person, so consider this year's Christmas letter to be a two-parter, the likes of which will (hopefully) never happen again.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence, not unlike a rare alignment of the planets, or something even more extraordinary, me losing weight.
The pictures should arrive at each person's house exactly one day after the letter. If it doesn't, your local postal service has let you down.
That is all.
Tweet
As in, all 70.
Fear not! I have, just today, mailed out all the photocards to each person, so consider this year's Christmas letter to be a two-parter, the likes of which will (hopefully) never happen again.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence, not unlike a rare alignment of the planets, or something even more extraordinary, me losing weight.
The pictures should arrive at each person's house exactly one day after the letter. If it doesn't, your local postal service has let you down.
That is all.
Tweet

The Progeny
4 Comments:
So that must be tonight's lunar eclipse that you are referring to, right?
Thanks Becky. Teresa has me all over the internet looking for pictures of you and your family. She feels privileged to have been your midwife. Look how God has blessed your children and how He is using them!
Dear Becky, my fifth son, Peter, was hired at Rockwell-Collins in Cedar Rapids (yay). So far no place found to stay. Ideas? David Moore, Ardith's friend from (LeTourneau) is Peter's brother.
Hello, Ted! Sorry I did not get on here until today, or I would have replied, sooner.
Hopefully you have the picture by now. Let me know if you don't...and believe me, Teresa was the very best midwife, ever. Seven out of ten kids, she delivered. And Nolan's was a humdinger of a delivery!
Juanita, I will surely pass along the info to the crew in Cedar Rapids, if they don't already know about it :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home