Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Trevorism

In keeping with less computer activity, Nolan and Trevor have been forced to find new sources of entertainment. Today? the formation of a "club."

From my perspective, it appears to involve extra stuff scattered around their bedroom, and loud jumping sounds. Though to be fair, the latter only occurs in the afternoon while I'm trying to read quietly on the couch.

We gain additional insight into the club's purpose through two separate conversations:


Trevor: "So, for our club, you have to do two push-ups every time you go into our room."

Ma: "I see. That sounds...different."

(around the lunch table)

Trevor: "Hey Ethan, do want to be the secretary of the club?"

Ethan: "Mmmm....that doesn't sound all that fun."

Trevor: "It's called The Strong Club."

Nolan: "Shhhh, you weren't supposed to tell!"

Trevor: "It's OK. I'm the president."

Nolan: "Well, I'm the vice president."

Trevor: "Yeah, but you're mostly my adviser."
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Whoa! Trevor's really starting to exert his authority! :)

3/08/2011 05:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home