Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Falling

Waiting for Loren to come home from a men's meeting at church. Not quite enough energy to edit and post pictures from today's foray to Prairie Bridges Park, but here is a shot of fall color from when we went shopping, last Thursday.



Of course, it's not that special. There was a car parked just to the left that interfered with the best tree colors. And basically, I was too tired to get out and get a closer shot.

Plus, The World Series (game six!) was that evening.

Part of the reason I am low on energy is from putting in extra miles on the treadmill. Ten yesterday! I was building up a surplus for potentially being gone part of the day, but that didn't work out, so I got in another 9.5 today and that should give me a cushion to fall back on in case I'm too tired later in the week.

From going on the treadmill.

To stay in shape.

And have more energy.

I could almost fall asleep right now, sitting at my computer....
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home