Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Getting Ready and Trying Not to Go Totally Berserk


Derek's been working very hard at getting his truck ready for another long haul to Texas. And per Justin's request :-) I put up this picture after Kendra described (somewhat erroneously) Derek as "plastering reflective tape all over the back of his truck."

And since I couldn't figure out how to successfully stick a picture in the comment section of Google+ I finally posted it to the blog and linked it over on the other site.

And that's when I discovered my keyboard was doing wonky things. I thought it might be due to spilling some water on it this morning (first time this has ever happened) but Carolyn said probably not and got me her keyboard from her desktop. She it taking a laptop to school so won't be using her keyboard for a while.

Well. That is one thing that is working for me today.

Don't get me started on the bathtub drain that is even worse after I poured a whole bottle of Liquid Plumber (two different sessions) with hot water chasers. I just told the kids they will have to get used to standing in a little water when they take their (very short) showers. Ugh. Don't you hate it when you spend time and money and stuff gets worse? Should have left it alone.

Guess I will let my fury subside by chillin' out with the Gaither Gospel Sing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home