Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday, Sunday

What a day.

Hot.

Long.

Surprising.

The kids just finished a session of Rocky & Bullwinkle, which made about as much sense as anything this 25th of September.

One last week of freedom before school starts. We'll see if another afternoon at the lake can be managed, though I may melt, even in the shade.

Loren comes home tomorrow!

Hooray....I have just about "had" it. Not that anything broke down....I mean, anything around the house.

So tired and drained. Possibly from all that mowing in the heat, yesterday. Possibly.

Glad the heat advisory didn't start until now.

Think I just might need a nap before bed....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Mommy!! I think the heat has gone to your head so much that you are calling it September instead of August!!

8/29/2013 07:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home