Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The August Boys of Pine Lake (3rd and last part of today's partying)

The obligatory handstand attempt

Someone had removed the huge log-of-fun, so Ethan and Nolan searched for a substitute along the shore, but it was too big to move.

Saw this and liked it. In black and white.

Nolan, practicing a variation of the Janus look

In which Biff Buzzard has deep regrets after replacing his usual feather conditioner with super glue.

I have more pictures but not the energy to post them. Perhaps these will suffice for this outing.

We scrounged up 10 coupons and got ourselves a free Casey's pizza, buying a second one to go with. But the kids were so full of snacks that they didn't even finish one pizza! Now we have enough for a fun lunch, later in the week.

Wow but I am tired. It takes a lot out of a person, sitting in the shade, listening to oldies music, and scoffing snacks.

However, I take my parental responsibilities SO seriously that I followed through to the end.

Meaning, we got there and back in one piece.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mama, for posting so often. Every post is greatly appreciated by me.

-Carolyn

8/22/2013 09:49:00 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Ditto, I enjoy them too!!

8/29/2013 07:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home