In the Land of Mayo
Greetings from Rochester, mes compradres!
I don't know if that's the correct Spanish, but I'm goin' with it.
Loren is up here for the great stent-off. Yes, he has won the competition for needing a stent put in an artery. My spin, naturally. He's not terribly enthused, but what can one do?
Put up with your annoying, wife, I guess.
Bloodwork was at 6:15am. Ma got up at 4:30 to hit the shower and make the motel room coffee.
It was terrible, by the way. But methinks it contained some caffeine. As did the medium coffee I bought in the subway level of the clinics.
Again, not great tasting. I am really missing my Seattle's Best, Dark #5 !
Loren has some time to kill before his appointment with the transplant coordinator and the nurse practioner.
Why is he up in the transplant floor, you ask?
Because once you get a transplant, you are are the ninth floor's, for life (I can't even remember the name of the building, it's been so long since I've been here).
The procedure is scheduled for 11 but that is not set in stone. Once we get over to St. Mary's they can work people in as needed.
Anyway, I walked over to the next building from Loren, through the cool skyway and into the lobby where they have a few computers. Loren says they don't get filled up anymore because so many people have tablets.
Yay fer me, I guess.
Well, just in case they call Loren in before his 9:40 I will head on back to read Opera News and bask in the waiting room atmosphere, ha ha.
There is also a Lindt chili bar in my (very large) purse. I never leave home without my emergency supplies.
Ciao.
("hello" to my peeps at the Hoytstead....votre chère maman sends her love :-) Tweet
I don't know if that's the correct Spanish, but I'm goin' with it.
Loren is up here for the great stent-off. Yes, he has won the competition for needing a stent put in an artery. My spin, naturally. He's not terribly enthused, but what can one do?
Put up with your annoying, wife, I guess.
Bloodwork was at 6:15am. Ma got up at 4:30 to hit the shower and make the motel room coffee.
It was terrible, by the way. But methinks it contained some caffeine. As did the medium coffee I bought in the subway level of the clinics.
Again, not great tasting. I am really missing my Seattle's Best, Dark #5 !
Loren has some time to kill before his appointment with the transplant coordinator and the nurse practioner.
Why is he up in the transplant floor, you ask?
Because once you get a transplant, you are are the ninth floor's, for life (I can't even remember the name of the building, it's been so long since I've been here).
The procedure is scheduled for 11 but that is not set in stone. Once we get over to St. Mary's they can work people in as needed.
Anyway, I walked over to the next building from Loren, through the cool skyway and into the lobby where they have a few computers. Loren says they don't get filled up anymore because so many people have tablets.
Yay fer me, I guess.
Well, just in case they call Loren in before his 9:40 I will head on back to read Opera News and bask in the waiting room atmosphere, ha ha.
There is also a Lindt chili bar in my (very large) purse. I never leave home without my emergency supplies.
Ciao.
("hello" to my peeps at the Hoytstead....votre chère maman sends her love :-) Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home