Weirdness for One's Day
It would appear that Blogger's "one hour" of maintenance is finally done. One should not complain though, since the service is free. So, I would like to officially go on record as not complaining....
Negotiations are still in progress with Dr. WrathofKahn concerning his amazing feat of bioengineering. We hope to have his interview beamed via blog satellite very soon. In the meantime, to keep your mental faculties razor sharp, a few links shall be offered in hopes that someone, somewhere will be amused, somehow.
For those college students not certain of their major, here is a unique offering. The truth is out there....somewhere.
In thinking ahead to the Christmas season, we offer hope that no one's presents will be delayed, thanks to a timely settlement.
Animal lovers, these two are for you! A new project for your pet, or you, if either wants to get in the record books. I think it's a little sicko, but what do I know? At least I don't have the pest control problems this airline has.
Also in the animal vein, but eerily abstract, if you believe these observers of gorillas.
I say we let them have laptops, and see what happens.... Tweet
Negotiations are still in progress with Dr. WrathofKahn concerning his amazing feat of bioengineering. We hope to have his interview beamed via blog satellite very soon. In the meantime, to keep your mental faculties razor sharp, a few links shall be offered in hopes that someone, somewhere will be amused, somehow.
For those college students not certain of their major, here is a unique offering. The truth is out there....somewhere.
In thinking ahead to the Christmas season, we offer hope that no one's presents will be delayed, thanks to a timely settlement.
Animal lovers, these two are for you! A new project for your pet, or you, if either wants to get in the record books. I think it's a little sicko, but what do I know? At least I don't have the pest control problems this airline has.
Also in the animal vein, but eerily abstract, if you believe these observers of gorillas.
I say we let them have laptops, and see what happens.... Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
The one about the mouse was hilarious.
Kendra
Post a Comment
<< Home