Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

For Fun and Frivolity

So, just in case life is getting you down, here are a few tasty tidbits to pull one out of the doldrums. And, speaking of seafaring warnings, this is one that ranks right up there with the admonition to not operate one's hairdryer while taking a bath....

In keeping with our aquatic theme, it appears that Someones discovered new ways to destroy the environment, in their never-ending quest to save it....

Moving on to higher forms of sentient life, I certainly would NOT advocate being cruel to animals, but, banning certain bowls?.....I'll have to think about that one. If I ever get a fish, that is.

Having recently come face-to-face with a six-point buck, myself, I feel a certain empathy for this man. I only hope I could do the same, if the situation warranted.

Over the years, I estimate that I have personally snuffed out the lives of almost 100 mice. There were over 40 the first year we moved into this old house in the country, but then, who's counting? Having heard of the mouse sightings in a certain household of late, I feel much sympathy. BUT, having read this, I'm beginning to wonder if maybe we should all just step back, and show a little restraint. Or, at least get something down on tape, be-fore we say, "Hasta la vista, mousey..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home