Good News.....for my students!
Your prayers have been answered!
Yes, I have finally gotten the Latin and Greek Roots test to print out! (please try to hold down your excitement, though I know it will be difficult)
Sorry, but it's only four pages long....*sigh*....we must ALL learn to deal with life's little disappointments.
And no, Ethan, you will NOT have the "matching" option. Third grade is no time to start sluffing off, I always say.
Line up early, gang...the test should only take an hour or two....
"Mwah, hah, hah, hah ha."
Power.....it's just so great :-D
Tweet
Yes, I have finally gotten the Latin and Greek Roots test to print out! (please try to hold down your excitement, though I know it will be difficult)
Sorry, but it's only four pages long....*sigh*....we must ALL learn to deal with life's little disappointments.
And no, Ethan, you will NOT have the "matching" option. Third grade is no time to start sluffing off, I always say.
Line up early, gang...the test should only take an hour or two....
"Mwah, hah, hah, hah ha."
Power.....it's just so great :-D
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home