Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Life at Prairie Bridges

Mr. Frog chills in the luscious pond scum.
 

The goslings are growing :-) I think there used to be four, but I can't even find my earlier picture to check. There is also another family with two youngin's.
 

"Plup....Plup....Plup..." Silly, ol' fish. They thought the fluffy cottonwood seeds hitting the water were insects . They're either really dumb, or they eat seeds.
 Kinda creepy mouths, though.

Mr. Bluejay, caught with his crest down. (on closer inspection, the crest must be hidden behind that poplar leaf)
  

Unfortunately, there are more people starting to come to the park. (especially this Memorial Day weekend)

People tend to ruin the whole atmosphere of a park, from a picture-taking point of view.

This last time I ran into a group of five young people taking a quick dip in the pondy scum. It sounded as though most of them had a combined vocabulary of 8 or 9 words. And not all of those were re-peat-able.

*sigh*

I'm hoping most teenagers aren't like that.....

*goes back to picture sorting*
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home