Kendra turns 17 !
Happy birthday, Kendra :-)
(I would just like to point out that there is an exclamation point after the "7," and not a "1." Can't have anyone thinking she is 171 years old....though she'd be amazingly well-preserved for that age)
Fulfilling that last missing piece to her collection of Jane Austen's major works, Kendra unwraps "Persuasion."
Good thing she dropped that hint a month or two ago :-)
A couple of CD's....Edvard Grieg and the soundtrack from "Prince of Egypt."
Kendra congratulates herself on how another "subtle" hint (POE) has paid off, while Jason asks, "Greg who ?"
Carolyn appears awestruck at the one surprise gift--Ragtime piano music by Joplin.
And no, I don't mean Janis.
One more year, and Kendra leaves the nest....
Tweet
(I would just like to point out that there is an exclamation point after the "7," and not a "1." Can't have anyone thinking she is 171 years old....though she'd be amazingly well-preserved for that age)
Fulfilling that last missing piece to her collection of Jane Austen's major works, Kendra unwraps "Persuasion."
Good thing she dropped that hint a month or two ago :-)A couple of CD's....Edvard Grieg and the soundtrack from "Prince of Egypt."
Kendra congratulates herself on how another "subtle" hint (POE) has paid off, while Jason asks, "Greg who ?"
Carolyn appears awestruck at the one surprise gift--Ragtime piano music by Joplin.
And no, I don't mean Janis.
One more year, and Kendra leaves the nest....
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
I don't actually remember hinting for the CD, just expressing a liking for the music.
Kendra
Post a Comment
<< Home