The crash of Toadicus
As in computer crash.
It's all my fault and I am sorry.
He was trying to find that link I spoke of earlier, where the happy children of Clive, Iowa went outside and hugged their school building for National Education week.
He thought he'd found the video, but it kept causing his computer to crash.
Funny....it didn't cause my computer to crash. One would almost think that would beg the question, "Is Toad's hardware inferior to Ma's?" And anyway, I think they cut off the first part of the newscast that contained that particular video clip.
But since he and Molly are expecting, one feels compelled to offer some form of compensation. So here are the words to one of my favorite old time songs.
It's all my fault and I am sorry.
He was trying to find that link I spoke of earlier, where the happy children of Clive, Iowa went outside and hugged their school building for National Education week.
He thought he'd found the video, but it kept causing his computer to crash.
Funny....it didn't cause my computer to crash. One would almost think that would beg the question, "Is Toad's hardware inferior to Ma's?" And anyway, I think they cut off the first part of the newscast that contained that particular video clip.
But since he and Molly are expecting, one feels compelled to offer some form of compensation. So here are the words to one of my favorite old time songs.
Tweet
My Blue Heaven
When whip-poor-wills call,
And evening is nigh,
I hurry to my
Blue Heaven.
A turn to the right,
A little white light,
Will lead to my
Blue Heaven.
You'll see a smiling face
A fire place, a cozy room,
A little nest that's where the
Roses bloom.
Just Mollie and me,
And baby makes three,
We're happy in my
Blue Heaven.

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home