Ma's Newsy Nuggets
We'll start by traveling down to Venezuela, where fun dictator-to-be Hugo Chavez has come up with a novel fix for his country's economy.
And it's just---that---simple.
______________
To the more mundane: how do you stop hiccups that just won't quit?
For three weeks?
I saw this young lady on The Today Show this morning. Get in touch with her mom if you have any ideas.
______________
Thanks to Loren for this next article...video games are good for your eyes!
Not that I would dispute a scientific study, but the ones in our family who play the most games also have the worst eyesight.
My guess is a gamer thought of, promoted and conducted the study. Not that I'm cynical or anything...
______________
Let's hear it for 12-year-old Shelby Terihay, who rescued her shell-encased pet by making that naughty dog of hers toss his turtle, so to speak.
Another good reason not to keep beasts, I say.
______________
Can women ever use too much deodorant? Apparently so. Enough to set off the fire alarm.
I have two words for these young ladies....
...Roll-On.
*rolls eyes*
Speaking of which, I must roll along and do school.
Tweet
And it's just---that---simple.
______________
To the more mundane: how do you stop hiccups that just won't quit?
For three weeks?
I saw this young lady on The Today Show this morning. Get in touch with her mom if you have any ideas.
______________
Thanks to Loren for this next article...video games are good for your eyes!
Not that I would dispute a scientific study, but the ones in our family who play the most games also have the worst eyesight.
My guess is a gamer thought of, promoted and conducted the study. Not that I'm cynical or anything...
______________
Let's hear it for 12-year-old Shelby Terihay, who rescued her shell-encased pet by making that naughty dog of hers toss his turtle, so to speak.
Another good reason not to keep beasts, I say.
______________
Can women ever use too much deodorant? Apparently so. Enough to set off the fire alarm.
I have two words for these young ladies....
...Roll-On.
*rolls eyes*
Speaking of which, I must roll along and do school.
Tweet

The Progeny
4 Comments:
Not to ruin your day or anything, but don't you have the worst eyesight in the family?
Hmmph.
But Mommy, roll-on deodorant is just not "in" in Europe.
That poor girl shouldn't be SIPPING pickle juice, she should be DRINKING it. Although large intake of that yummy green stuff may cause more problems.
I mixed up my own remedy that got rid of my hiccups (we were out of pickle juice) lemon juice + vinegar + salt. That'll wake ya up. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home