Happy Ma Day :-)
Hey, my luscious red fern-leaf peonies are blooming for Mother's Day! It's not the greatest picture, but I had to move fast since the church down the road had let out and cars were starting to drive by.
Ma didn't wish to look like a slacker.
I stayed home with four today who are coughing and sniffling. Probably just as well...I think I'm a little dehydrated from working so hard outside this last week. I kept dozing off while the kids watched "Bob the Builder" and "Thomas the Tank Engine." And given the steamy and intellectual nature of those programs, you're probably wondering how I could have been sleepy.
Which brings up the question:
Why don't homemakers ever get dehydrated from doing laundry, schooling or cleaning house? (that last one was a hypothetical)
I plan to take it easy today. Make the kids fetch and carry...."Bring me another bowl of ice cream, could you Sweetie? Mommy needs her fluids."
Let's see, blood pressure 85/49 and pulse 60. Yes, I'm either dehydrated or in incredible physical condition. Come to think of it, that's probably it.
I am SUPER Ma!
But just in case, I'd better have that ice cream...
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home