Lego Crane
Melinda spent an hour or more yesterday building a crane out of Legos for Trevor.
It's name is "Wocky," or "Rocky" if you can pronounce your 'R's.'
Trevor seldom leaves Rocky's side. And though it is only lifting a man in this picture, the crane has been known to lift a Lego ambulance.
"WOW! This cwane is SO STWONG!"
Crazy brother has to get in on the picture.
My camera flashes twice: once to prevent redeye and give the subject a chance to make goofy faces before the next flash which coincides with the picture.
If you noticed a flannel shirt, yes, we had a frost last night. Upon rising the temperature was around 31 degrees F. I picked the last of the green tomatoes and have a large ice cream bucketful sitting on the counter.
This means I'll have to do something with them...
____________
In other news, the sickies have recovered. And today I woke up the least dizzy of the past four days. It is SO nice to feel almost healthy :-)
Of course, I wouldn't want to be com-plete-ly normal...
Tweet
It's name is "Wocky," or "Rocky" if you can pronounce your 'R's.'
"WOW! This cwane is SO STWONG!"
Crazy brother has to get in on the picture.
If you noticed a flannel shirt, yes, we had a frost last night. Upon rising the temperature was around 31 degrees F. I picked the last of the green tomatoes and have a large ice cream bucketful sitting on the counter.
This means I'll have to do something with them...
____________
In other news, the sickies have recovered. And today I woke up the least dizzy of the past four days. It is SO nice to feel almost healthy :-)
Of course, I wouldn't want to be com-plete-ly normal...
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
has anyone sent you the link to andrewlipson.com which has pictures of all these lego constructions....very awesome ones like reconstructions of Escher drawings and the fun mathematical things like a Mobius strip...
Post a Comment
<< Home