It's snowing!
It think the weather guys goofed...the light snow showers were supposed to be in southeast Iowa.
We saw this junco at the foot of the bird feeder.
He just sat there for the longest time eying those strange people behind the glass window; oblivious to the snow falling on him.
But then he started eating so I guess he's OK :-)
Oh hey, did I mention it's snowing ?
SO glad the lawn is mowed. I could wish for the garden to have been dug but I'm sure that even now my darling husband is researching various rototillers for the spring, heh, heh.
I think Sharon and Kendra are leaving about this moment to head for Cedar Rapids where they will bunk with Ardith overnight, then buzz up here tomorrow. You might pray for their safety as they'll be driving through snow most of the way.
At least, I THINK that's what's happening....
(Have I mentioned I don't like surprises??)
As soon as lunch is over Ma shall raise the royal scepter and start commuting school sentences right and left, for the sake of intensive cleaning of several rooms.
It's nice to pretend--if only once or twice per year--that we keep a tidy home.
By the way, it's snowing....
:-D
Tweet
We saw this junco at the foot of the bird feeder.
But then he started eating so I guess he's OK :-)
Oh hey, did I mention it's snowing ?
SO glad the lawn is mowed. I could wish for the garden to have been dug but I'm sure that even now my darling husband is researching various rototillers for the spring, heh, heh.
I think Sharon and Kendra are leaving about this moment to head for Cedar Rapids where they will bunk with Ardith overnight, then buzz up here tomorrow. You might pray for their safety as they'll be driving through snow most of the way.
At least, I THINK that's what's happening....
(Have I mentioned I don't like surprises??)
As soon as lunch is over Ma shall raise the royal scepter and start commuting school sentences right and left, for the sake of intensive cleaning of several rooms.
It's nice to pretend--if only once or twice per year--that we keep a tidy home.
By the way, it's snowing....
:-D
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home