Groceries and Two Nuggets
Ma is soon off to procure materials of sustenance for la familia. The temperature is 10 and the windchill is -6. At least three inches of show have fallen since last night. I know this because Sandy R. stopped by with some of her leftover birthday cake :-) and there was a drift on the porch steps up to her knees.
Of course, this is basically Sandy's fault since she--like me--should be taller. Then the unshoveled snow only would have come up to her shin.
But don't feel bad, Sandy! Really.
I'll be taking the "Green Dragon Lady" out of its safe garage nest, to barrel through the driveway at lightning speed, whipping up the incline and making a 90 degree turn onto the gravel road.
I sure hope no car has the audacity to be coming past our drive at the same time.
There's a little break in the snowfall and then it will ramp up again later this evening, with wind to follow.
Pictures at 11, if I make it back.
Until then, two oddish new stories:
Self-destructing palm trees and
Oops! We thought he was dead.
Tweet
Of course, this is basically Sandy's fault since she--like me--should be taller. Then the unshoveled snow only would have come up to her shin.
But don't feel bad, Sandy! Really.
I'll be taking the "Green Dragon Lady" out of its safe garage nest, to barrel through the driveway at lightning speed, whipping up the incline and making a 90 degree turn onto the gravel road.
I sure hope no car has the audacity to be coming past our drive at the same time.
There's a little break in the snowfall and then it will ramp up again later this evening, with wind to follow.
Pictures at 11, if I make it back.
Until then, two oddish new stories:
Self-destructing palm trees and
Oops! We thought he was dead.
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home