Spring is in the air....
...You can tell it from the winter storm approaching for tomorrow.
...and the restless youth. AGWSR high school is in lockdown. My guess is some under-prepared student didn't want to take a test today.
Have I said recently how much I love homeschooling?
___________
The Health Report
- Mark, Loren's brother: some improved. What he needs now is a long spate of days where nothing untoward happens. We appreciate all the prayers on his behalf.
- Loren's hand: got x-rayed yesterday. Calcification is starting, though it still needs more healing. No return doctor visit necessary :-)
- "Les Misérables": had another fever last night, but drugs and sleep have make some amends. Two in light hacking stage. All who got sick definitely on the mend. Loren, Derek and I are still untouched...
___________
At the moment, Trevor and Nolan have brought down sleeping bags and are "camping out" under the play table in the rec room. This is quite preferable to earlier, when Nolan had brought out a large 3-dimensional puzzle, set it up on the table already covered with Legos, worked on it for 5 minutes and then carted down a whole box of trucks from their room. The box of transportation items was immediately ordered back to the second floor. Now it's just two whispering boys playing quietly underneath a table full of very small pieces of things.
___________
Due to the need for recuperation, only Derek and I will be making the library run today. This should be fun...two people handling 120 books.
The sickos will remain at home, watching The Chipmunks and Chicken Little.
It's thematic.
Tweet

The Progeny
3 Comments:
I don't know how you keep track of 120 library books!
Well it's traditional that we lose a few...
Kendra
It helps that the one library prints out a list when you check out.
The other library send out a list--when they remember--so we use those to check off the books.
But as Kendra mentioned, there is usually a mad scramble to look under couches and beds, etc.
This time I am proud to report that we found all the books for the library that gives out fines :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home