Just another weird day
Technically, I shouldn't use that title since as soon as I started typing it, the title popped up, indicating I'd used it before. All I can say is this....people who re-use post titles sound rather disparate, and those who talk about it are even worse.
I'm killing time until an Ebay auction comes to fruition, for which I am pinning great hopes for someone's birthday present. When I don't win, I always take the attitude that it wasn't God's will to get that item.
Loren is up in bed feeling rather punk, due to some complications from his "attempted" wisdom tooth extraction. I found out a few details last night that I hadn't known....the doc exposed the nerve and touched it with the cauterizing instrument, "But I don't think I damaged it..." I supposed that might explain some of the pain. The cauterizing machine, necessitated by cutting a blood vessel in trying to get at the difficult tooth, didn't even work until the 10th or so try.
This morning we also heard from an old friend of Loren's teenage years. She and her husband were/are missionaries. They have a large family, the youngest of which has Down's Syndrome. It was found that she had breast cancer and so recently she underwent a double mastectomy.
Sometimes it's really hard to comprehend how God works....
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home