posted by Ma Hoyt | 8:18 AM
So pretty. But it reminds me of what I like about Dallas. :-)
...said she, who lives where they have tarantulas.
I can tolerate the tarantulas, and I have a healthy respect for the poisonous snakes. It's those horrid cockroaches I can't tolerate! I wonder if the snow would kill them?
Well, right now we're being plagued with mice. They always come in after the fields are harvested and when it gets cold.I'll bet mice never have to come in, in Texas.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
So pretty. But it reminds me of what I like about Dallas. :-)
...said she, who lives where they have tarantulas.
I can tolerate the tarantulas, and I have a healthy respect for the poisonous snakes. It's those horrid cockroaches I can't tolerate! I wonder if the snow would kill them?
Well, right now we're being plagued with mice. They always come in after the fields are harvested and when it gets cold.
I'll bet mice never have to come in, in Texas.
Post a Comment
<< Home